PDA

View Full Version : Atc

JulieB.T.
03-29-2011, 08:13 PM
Is it just me or what? I always have a hard time cutting the perfect ATC card!!! I don't know if it is the ruler or what. Do you all cut out each card or is there somewhere where you can buy them? Thanks,Julie

Wendy
03-30-2011, 02:21 AM
Julie, there is a template you can use at Mirkwood templates site. It might be easier for you.

blossom
03-30-2011, 03:17 AM
They can be bought on several sites. If I cut mine I use my paper trimmer, and that does a very good job. I would do a google search type in ATC's and that should bring up several sites for purchasing them. Sizzix also sells a die that cuts an ATC. Hope this helps......the flower child

Kathy N.
03-30-2011, 05:42 AM
I also use a paper trimmer. I believe that Sizzix has a die for ATC's. I know that one of the die cutters has an ATC die.

redned
03-30-2011, 08:28 AM
I also just use my paper trimmer.

Regarding the Sizzix ATC die - It's probably good if you cut out your ATC stock before you decorate them. I usually do at least the backs from the computer, so I need the paper uncut. Especially if I'm doing multiples.
Also, the Sizzix die cuts rounded corners.

JulieB.T.
03-30-2011, 10:38 AM
Thanks everyone! I think I will try to find some to buy,and use my paper trimmer that I never use!! Using the ruler just doesn't seem to get perfect lines every time for some reason.

Wendy
03-30-2011, 10:52 AM
Julie have you tried some of the atc sites? One has a page filled with atcs and you just have to use your cutter with it. ~ Wendy

JulieB.T.
03-30-2011, 02:17 PM
Thanks Wendy:)