PDA

View Full Version : Tired!!

JulieB.T.
04-11-2011, 12:29 AM
Hey everyone, am I the ONLY one that has to login EVERY time I want to get onto C.P.? I am so dang tired of this! Of course it IS 1:23 am so maybe that is way I am tired:}Kidding aside, it almost makes me not way to come here because I feel like, "Come on computer, you know it's me ,so why are you asking me every time to sign in??? Thank you in advance anyone that can help me with this slightly annoying problema(that's "problem" in Spanish)and since I live in a rural town where we have quite a few Mexian families I have always spoken Spanish since I was a young girl on our farm.That was a long sentence! Goodnight and thank you again!

blossom
04-11-2011, 02:20 AM
You can come on and just look around but you can't post unless you are logged in. I think that keeps the spammers away and thank goodness for that........the flower child

redned
04-11-2011, 04:21 AM
I'm always logged in - both from home and at work.

Julie, when you log-in, do you check the box 'remember me' next to your login name? That's what I did and haven't had any issues.

loosluck
04-11-2011, 06:12 AM
I have had a few problems with logging in also and I alway check the remember me box. I don't get too mad though because there are a lot of people stealing e-mail names. I have gotten several messages from companies I use telling me that my e-mail was compromised and to be careful opening e-mails that I don't know. Such a shame that someone has to do that kind of thing just to get their jollies out of life when there are so many more meaninful ways to accomplish the same thing.

JulieB.T.
04-11-2011, 09:58 AM
Thanks everyone:) Now that I have had my rest...I do check the box, but only about 75-80% of the time. I always log-in otherwise I could not comment.I have tried everything.So, are the rest of you not having to sign-in every time? It's just that before September before we went black, I only had to sign-in about once a week or so, now it is 9 times out of 10.Oh well, I guess it is what it is!! Thanks everyone anyway:)

Kathy N.
04-11-2011, 10:06 AM
I never leave myself signed in anywhere. I did on one group once and I had a problem where is told me to clear cookies (I'm only interested in the kind you can eat) and apparently the cookies collected because I was logged in all the time.

redned
04-12-2011, 04:00 AM
I don't leave myself logging in everywhere, but I do here at Club Posh. It makes it easier for me to slip in & out quickly - Like when I'm at work.;)

stampingground
04-12-2011, 08:53 AM
I have to sign it every time, too. Like others, when I go anywhere else on the site I have to log in again and then when I come back, I have to log in again. Who knows why some do and some don't. It's a mystery to me. If it helps keep the spammers and unwanted peeps out, I'm all for it. It is a pain, though.

JulieB.T.
04-12-2011, 12:27 PM
Ok, I feel better knowing it is just not me!! :) Thanks for the comfort Poshies!! You're right, no big deal in the scheme of things and if it keeps us safe from the baddies!