PDA

View Full Version : What is your favorite color and why

glittery night owl
04-21-2011, 07:34 PM
I was wondering what your favorite color is and why.

Do you use that color alot in your cards or do you just like it for other

reasons. If someone saw a certain color would they think of you??

Lets chat, thank you,

Trudy

JulieB.T.
04-22-2011, 05:02 AM
It is a toss up between pinks and turquoise/aqua.I have lots of house decorations(pictures,plates,candle holders) that have t.blue in them, but in my closet, I have more pinks.Blues are peaceful to me,pinks make me look good! I use both of them alot in my cards.

Kathy N.
04-22-2011, 02:55 PM
That's a toughy. I like dark colors like hunter green, navy blue and burgundy. Most cards I do have a black base because I like the contract of colors with black. Clothes wise, I like to wear red and purple. Not together though. :)

DebRN
04-22-2011, 11:23 PM
Blue, no doubt about it. I have always liked that color, don't know why. I use it a lot in my cards too. I try to use colors that I don't gravitate to once in awhile, but Blue is my favorite. DebRN

loosluck
04-23-2011, 07:19 AM
Mine is Red! always has been and probably always will. Anyone who knows me would think of me when they saw red.LOl, I have a bright red Mazda Miata and everyone in town knows that it's me puttin' along.

glittery night owl
04-23-2011, 04:09 PM
My colors on my cards are bright and bold and my home is

done in pastels,

Trudy

JulieB.T.
04-23-2011, 09:20 PM
Interesting Miss Trudy! I think it says that you have a split personality! LOL!!!

glittery night owl
04-24-2011, 09:06 AM
Are you just figuring that out:eek:

Trudy

cobismom2
04-24-2011, 10:09 AM
I love jeweled toned colors, dark blues, dark purples.. rather regal colors. But then I adore a very brilliant REAL red....

If I can use them in my cards, I will....depends on what the card is for.

They might think of me if they saw demin, cause that is almost my entire wardrobe....but yeah, red and pinks they think of me....in my old age I am getting very flamboyant with colors.

JeanneLee
04-25-2011, 05:07 AM
Hey Cathy, I am a demin chick here, too!

I love blues, greens, browns... I feel calm in them.
Our home is mainly neutrals.