glittery night owl
05-06-2011, 08:09 AM
Judikins makes an AWSOME Diamond Glaze, how many of you own

some and what do you use yours for??? Lets share some ideas,

thank you,

Trudy

Kathy N.
05-06-2011, 02:15 PM
I love Diamond Glaze. I use it for sealing all my jewelry and giving it a shine. It's the best.

glittery night owl
05-06-2011, 05:16 PM
Kathy i agree with you it is indeed the BEST,

Trudy

JulieB.T.
05-06-2011, 09:48 PM
I have only used it a few times but loved the results!

glittery night owl
05-07-2011, 07:10 AM
Try using it on everything, it works!!!!! Just don't glue anyone

to the toliet seat :eek: :D

Trudy

Diana Jones
05-08-2011, 06:11 AM
I went locally to find Diamond Glaze and they don't carry it but I did find and bought "Glossy Accents" It has Inkssentials and Ranger on the package. Don't know for sure which manufactures it, would thing the first one. Is it basically the same? It is $6.99 plus tax for 2 fluid ounces which I think is pricey. PTL I had a 40% off coupon. It says it can be used as a glue. Would using a glue that drys nice and hard be just as effective? Inquiring mind wants to know?

glittery night owl
05-08-2011, 06:18 AM
Judikins makes and carries Diamond Glaze. The other would work

but it IS NOT the quality of Diamond Glaze. It is worth investing

is. A little goes a long way,

Trudy

stampingground
05-09-2011, 09:23 AM
I love to use Diamond Glaze. It does glue things well, but I think it's best use is to put on top of something to make a clear, hard shine.
Diana, that is quite pricey. Diamond Glaze is much less expensive. You can order it online from Judikins. Of course, then you have to pay shipping. Order stamps, too, then it will be worth the cost of shipping.

winsrella
05-09-2011, 05:15 PM
I used Diamond Glaze on my Mona Lisa pins for the jewelry swap. I was pleased with the results. I decided to rub #300 or higher sandpaper to make it a satin finish. I liked it and thought it took the silver rub and buff very well. I used it all up on the pins, and went out and got some more so I would not be without it. Classy stuff.

glittery night owl
05-10-2011, 06:06 AM
Are there only 3 of us in the club that use Diamond Glaze :confused:

Trudy