PDA

View Full Version : Graduation

Kathy N.
05-24-2011, 02:35 PM
Does anybody have someone graduating this year? College graduations have probably taken place already but high school will be next month. Are you making any cards, money holders, gift card holders? If so please share your ideas with us. Ideas for money and gift card holders could be used for birthday, wedding and holiday gifts.

Diana Jones
05-24-2011, 04:48 PM
I have 2 graduations from High School, both live with us and I have no energy to make a card to put the money gift into. The last day of school is Wed and Fri night is the walk across the stage for the one that wanted to do it. I hope I get some energy before then!

Well, I actually made the cards on Sunday after the Fri Graduation. I figure better late than never. At the rate I was going I thought it would be the later so I'm content.

stampingground
05-24-2011, 06:27 PM
I have received two grad announcements this week. I got gift certificates from Target for both of them and I plan to make cards to put then in. I usually take the announcement and cut it up to use the logo and etc to incorporate into my card design. That kind of makes it a little more personal. Also, I use the little name card that came in the announcement in my design.

DebRN
05-25-2011, 11:25 PM
My dtr is graduating next Wed. I usually do the same thing, Laela, with using parts of the grad announcements in the card. I will have to say that with her graduating, and then her party is 10 days after, I am alittle stressed about getting all the food, tent, tables, chairs, etc ready to make too many gifts. DebRN

blossom
05-26-2011, 03:42 AM
In August we will be having a gift card holder swap. Each person will be assigned a different holiday, this way we will have a lot of gift card holders in our stash. I just thought you would like to know. Their are a ton of videos on u-tube showing you how to make them. I hope we have a big turn out for this one........the flower child

stampingground
05-26-2011, 08:02 AM
Oooh!! I like that! Sounds fun.

glittery night owl
05-26-2011, 09:34 AM
DebRN you can do this, take a deep calming breath and think

of the happiness you are bring just by doing this,

Trudy glittery night owl

Kathy N.
05-26-2011, 02:31 PM
That's a great idea to assign different holidays Lois.

glittery night owl
05-29-2011, 10:46 PM
Lois, you always come up with the BEST swaps,

Trudy

DebRN
05-31-2011, 01:22 AM
Love the idea of assigning different holidays. Great idea, Lois. DebRN