PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a stamp

Wendy
06-15-2011, 05:12 AM
Good morning fellow Poshies! I am looking for a stamp of a rose arbor/trellis. Does anyone have one that you could send me a stamped picture? I was asked to make a thank you card for a man who is building an arbor for a garden club's rose garden. Thanks! Wendy

Kathy N.
06-15-2011, 02:44 PM
I think Comotion had a stamp like that. They're not in business anymore but if I remember seeing it, I might have it. I'll look through my drawer of floral stamps when I get a chance.

Diana Jones
06-15-2011, 07:32 PM
I have two that may fit the bill. The bigger of the two is a hero arts stamp with a fence with a gate and a rose arbor over the gate.

The second is half the size but it is just a rose arbor over a stone path with other flowers around the two sides of the arbor. Of the two I think it is prettier. It is a wood stamp with no mfg name printed on it.

I can stamp them in what ever colors of ink on white paper or another color and send it to you. Let me know if you want the picture done in embossed ink. PM me your physical address and I'll try to get it out to you this weekend. I will send multiples of each so you can do as you like with them. Oh, and I have lots of Nestibilities if you would like me to cut any particular shape around the image let me know I may have it as I own quite a few.

Wendy
06-16-2011, 01:58 AM
:D Thanks Diana! I pm'd you with my mailing addy. Oh! I can't wait to see both stamps!!! Wendy

Kathy N.
06-16-2011, 02:08 PM
Glad you found something Diana, saves me the time of looking through my drawer of floral stamps.

Diana Jones
06-16-2011, 05:38 PM
It is a joy to be able to share my images. I knew I had something, just wasn't sure what it looked like or where it was because I re-organized and that is sometimes so frustrating.

I've overgrown the floral drawers (3) so I decided to put them into 2 long clam shell cardboard pizza boxes. I didn't want them to be double stacked anymore because it takes time to move them all to see/find what I have. I still have at least one draw full. Oh, and I just remembered a white cardboard box somewhere with all my wood mounted rose stamps. Now I have to find it too. If the rose trellis had been in there I probably would have forgotten about the rose box. I should go find it because both the stamps weren't exactly what I thought I had, wonder if I have another.

I will find out before I mail your other two images Wendy.

I just took a couple minutes to check where I used to have the Rose Stamp Box and it's been put somewhere else, darn! I looked a couple minutes but it's still too hot and I must have really buried it somewhere. Will hopefully be able to dig it out this weekend.

Hugs, Diana

glittery night owl
06-19-2011, 08:40 PM
Let me know if you still need one. I have a rose trelles stamp

by stampenous,

Trudy,, glittery night owl

Wendy
06-20-2011, 02:43 AM
Trudy, variety is the spice of life! I'd love to see your trellis stamp! ~ Wendy

glittery night owl
06-20-2011, 07:40 AM
Wendy please PM me your addy so i can get them to you. How

many images do you need stamped??

Trudy

kaybee
06-21-2011, 02:25 AM
If you still have a need, I have one that is just an arbor, no flowers. I put tatted flowers on it. It is unmounted so I could send the stamp to use.

kaybee
06-21-2011, 02:45 AM
I tried to pm you and it said I made an error. So, e-mail me at kaybee104@att.net with your address and I will get them to you.