PDA

View Full Version : Christmas or Seasonal Triple Ups

andrew overton
07-06-2011, 01:18 PM
About 5 years ago i requested about any chances of Dee designing Christmas Triple Ups. I was never sure if anything was designed or reached the drawing board so now i thought i would ask if this was a good idea.
I sugested maybe for example a Snowman where is hat, head, and body were a three piece and you did not get a shadow or background stamp.
Also a christmas tree bare then some trimmings then some lights again stamping in three stages outline image solid image and embellshing image instead of background or shadow image .
With wooden stamps always a premium and luxuary Triple Ups are a good affordable stamp size and i think stampers would be able to afford them.
This is just a idea i dont know if anything ever came of it but thought i would like to share it all with you once again it is quite sometime since the idea came into my head .

glittery night owl
07-07-2011, 05:57 AM
I think these are great ideas. I could use both of

these ideas on cards,

Trudy

andrew overton
07-19-2011, 03:11 AM
Just wonderd if anyone else would be interested in triple Ups again but made in a christmas combination, i think with anyone watching their budget three smaller stamps which could be used together would be a stamp set used rather than hoarding what do you all think?.

Daniel
07-19-2011, 10:26 AM
As UMS, I'd probably purchase...

Kathy N.
07-19-2011, 02:36 PM
Christmas ornaments would look good as triple ups.

glittery night owl
07-19-2011, 09:51 PM
Daniel they would be really easy to unmount,

They are not very large,

Trudy

loosluck
07-20-2011, 03:50 AM
I think a lot of us would really like the idea of the triple ups, but I think Judi addressed that with her cube of the ornaments. It is really cute, a little larger than the triple ups, instead of 3, you have 4. M