laughs.

What do you horde in your craftroom and why???? Thank you

trudy

JulieB.T.
08-02-2011, 09:44 PM
Hah! You first Trudy!!

AnnetteMay
08-02-2011, 10:38 PM
PAPER....already fessed up in another thread so I might as well here too...
I love the colors (Well the softer colors...LOL) the textures, the fibers (like in mulberry) the weights...I just love the paper...and recently found out one of my paper sources is going out of business...so sad - but bitter sweet because the PAPER is all on SALE!

stampwilly
08-03-2011, 05:35 AM
Paper, ribbon and flowers. They are overflowing!

Stampwilly

kaybee
08-03-2011, 06:07 AM
Paper. although I have tons of it, I always seem to need a different shade. Also Cuttlebug embossing folders, can't have enough.

loosluck
08-03-2011, 06:15 AM
Ribbons, I buy it, touch it, take it out but hardly ever use it. I guess I just can't bear to cut it. LOL

linda beyer
08-03-2011, 06:27 AM
i would say die cuts and paper. i still am going thru my stuff and getting rid of things. it seems to keep on growing and growing. i am giving paper and stuff to my granddaughter and her friend. they have learned to make cards. i think i still have everything that any one has ever given to me.

i have not bought any thing from sizzix for a long time.

JulieB.T.
08-03-2011, 06:50 AM
Ok, fine Trudy!! I have lots of containers!! Little,big, medium size. To put whatever in I guess:}Plastic, cardboard anything that will hold craft stuff.No too exciting is it? Also, too many ribbon spools and embellishments that I never seem to use like I should.

glittery night owl
08-03-2011, 10:10 AM
GLITTER AND MORE GLITTER, yahoooooooooooooooooo

The colors make me smile and I am all sparkly and so

is Harold and the girls. When I hug them we then mix colors

and I get a brand new color :D :D

Trudy

cardmaker
08-03-2011, 11:10 AM
Paper, paper, paper, cardstock, stickers, embellishments, ink pads, ribbon (which I hardly ever use), and on and on. Now I feel guilty for having so much stuff and never seeming to use anything up!! :o

Janet

JulieB.T.
08-03-2011, 12:49 PM
Lets all give it up to a good cause! I'll go first!!...when it gets cooler!

Kathy N.
08-03-2011, 02:29 PM
I hoard paper, beads, yarn ribbon and craft books and I'm not giving mine up for any kind of cause. I NEED my stuff. I'm a craft supply junkie.

cobismom2
08-03-2011, 02:32 PM
Stamps and paper. I'm terrible. I think I do so many pieces of paper because that's basically cheap compared to other things....and stamps, well is that not what we are all about?

Diana Jones
08-03-2011, 06:04 PM
My DIL says my garage/craftroom has "HORDER" written all over it. I won't bore you with the details but If I have one of something I probably have lots more. Just one example; I must have 10 heat guns. There, now you know if I have lots of those things, stuff like Nestabilities (probably one of my favorite items) must make me look like a raving horder lunatic. Yup, that's me. I couldn't even begin to quesstimate how many stamps I have; wood mount, EZ Mount and clear. I sure hope to have some time before I die to use all this stuff!!!

glittery night owl
08-03-2011, 06:55 PM
Hi my name is Trudy and I am a craft and glitter horder :eek:

Trudy

winsrella
08-03-2011, 07:58 PM
Stamps, paper, and cardstock. Way too much, but it seems I always find the perfect design or color for what I am doing. So I guess it's not too bad. Yes, it is. I shouldn't buy any more patterned paper or colored card stock. But, no doubt, I will.