PDA

View Full Version : A Thanksgiving 'Tail' and Christmas Story--add to the story...

Daniel
11-22-2011, 02:10 PM
'Twas not long 'til T-Day & all the Poshies were busy, busy, busy! They were getting their favorite pieces ready for a feast @ their clubhouse.

Judikins was doing the Turkey & putting her unique 'stamp' on the boid!

Loosy & Kathy N. were working on decor! Loosy was stamping the napkins & tablecloth while Kathy N. worked on wonderful napkin rings with beaded edges.

Suddenly there was a knock @ the clubhouse door. Let me in! I've brought stuff! said....:eek:

Kathy N.
11-22-2011, 02:27 PM
Susan (Eph429) as she proceeded to empty a bag full of rosettes on the table. Loosy grabbed a handful of the colorful medallions and said, "We can use these for.........

kaybee
11-24-2011, 09:01 AM
napkin rings. We just need to glue them to cicles of cardstock. Trudy came in and said, 'iVE GOT GLITTER, we can.....

Kathy N.
11-24-2011, 05:21 PM
make this the sparkliest Thanksgiving ever. The first thing we should glitter is......

glittery night owl
12-02-2011, 10:05 PM
is the turkey because trudy wanted to use it at Christmas

Trudy

Kathy N.
12-03-2011, 04:49 PM
So the turkey was pardoned for Thanksgiving and he gets a fews weeks stay of execution. Meanwhile, Christmas preparations were begun by........

Daniel
12-04-2011, 05:27 AM
...by several Poshie elves moving into Santa's workshop up @ the 'Pole'.

Trudy arrived in a sleigh filled with sacks full of glitter--including snowflake ones that changed color & smelled like gingerbread & candy canes.

Kathy N. arrived with all the stuff to make beads that looked like tiny tree ornaments.

Loosy brought magic papers & cardstock. All you had to do with it was 'think' @ it & it formed itself into paperchains & more.

Judikins showed up with wonderful stamps & ideas.

Daniel brought his crayons, mom's cookies & gallons of hot chocolate made from his secret recipe.

As they began to work on their creations, Santa stopped by. He was looking a bit peak-ed. "Anything wrong, Nick?", asked Trudy...

Kathy N.
12-04-2011, 06:23 AM
Yes said St. Nick. Look at my sleigh. The paint is peeling and it just looks old and warn. Do you Poshies think you can perk it up and decorate it for me? No problem the Poshies said in unison and the first Poshie to step up with a suggestion was........

yankee
12-04-2011, 02:22 PM
Yankee, she said all we need is some browns, and Distress it and you will be right in fashion Santa!

kaybee
12-05-2011, 05:42 AM
The sleigh started to look beautiful and then Kay arrived with diabetic brownies and some punches to...

Daniel
12-05-2011, 12:57 PM
The sleigh started to look beautiful and then Kay arrived with diabetic brownies and some punches to...

...assist the Poshies. The Brownies were so cute. Each one was dressed like a gingerbread girl & their troop leader (in Girl Scout green) parceled them out to the Poshies.

Daniel & Santa were off in a corner knocking back a few cans of egg nog so there'd be metal for the Brownies to punch & emboss.

Not to be outdone, a troop of cub scouts showed up with their den mother...

Kathy N.
12-05-2011, 07:19 PM
Judi who whipped out a couple of bottles of mica gloss and...........

glittery night owl
12-06-2011, 11:03 AM
Shine up the sleigh and seal up the seat so nothing fell through.

Lois exclaimed........

Trudy

Kathy N.
12-11-2011, 03:06 PM
The sleigh is looking good. Now we we have to spruce up the reindeer by.........

kaybee
12-11-2011, 05:00 PM
making tags to hang on ribbons around their necks. Now what can we do for the elves?

Daniel
12-12-2011, 04:32 AM
making tags to hang on ribbons around their necks. Now what can we do for the elves?

...[Over in the corner, Santa shouted, "Oh Kay! How about making my elves some new outfits for their summer vacation?".

Since Nick shared that his work staff went to Christmas Island for their break, the Poshies got into a huddle & came up with some ideas...

glittery night owl
12-13-2011, 08:04 PM
Lets all grab our rainbow pads, kia scissors and Judikins glue and start

measuring the elves. Oh noooo Lois shouted look at..........

Trudy

Kathy N.
12-14-2011, 07:18 PM
Santa's suit. It's all worn out. We need to..........

Daniel
12-15-2011, 02:40 PM
...Go 'Cabana' with Claus's clothes!

Kathy N.
12-16-2011, 09:44 AM
Trudy scratched her head and said, "Would that be striped fabric like a beach cabana or feathers and glitz like the Copacabana? I'm not sure I want to see Santa in feathers." I have a great idea piped up..........