PDA

View Full Version : Favorite color

glittery night owl
03-21-2012, 10:19 AM
We all love color but I would love to know your favorite color

and why it is your favorite color please. What color are you drawn to the

the most when you sit or stand ROFL to start your project?

Lets chat, thank you,

Trudy

stampwilly
03-21-2012, 11:41 AM
I guess I am in the Spring/Easter mode, but it seems that I am doing a lot of cards with purple and aqua lately. I do like those colors together.

Stampwilly

yankee
03-21-2012, 02:11 PM
Blue, blue, blue
My husband used to say he could spray **** blue and I would buy it.
I can walk by a wall of plastic stuff in all different colors and I will only see the blue, then one of the kids will point out all the rest of the wall has the same stuff except in other colors.
SO I guess it is BLUE!!

Meowcats
03-22-2012, 01:22 AM
I luv Purple/lavender/wisteria color cuz when i work with the color, it makes me feel relaxed :-)

JeanneLee
03-22-2012, 05:15 AM
Blues and neutrals! That is why I love the challenges here, because it makes me create out of my comfort zone *colors*!

Daniel
03-22-2012, 07:54 AM
I'd have to say that green remains my 'go-to' color.

It can run the gaumet from green-yellow to lavender-green. Since it's a secondary color composed of blue & yellow, I can play with its composition by using this 'blue' & that 'yellow'. And the results are almost always found in nature in some way.;)

JulieB.T.
03-22-2012, 09:27 AM
Anything in the aqua/turquoise shades.I gravitate towards those colors in my home/pictures/clothes and my car if my husband would let me! athe reason why I like this color is because it is a soft but cheerful color and a bit bright at the same time! My grandmother had a turquoise(more aqua then green ) mohair coat made for me for Easter when I was 9 or 10 years old.That's when it was still cold in April! Oh, how I loved that coat! Too bad I could only wear it for a year.

Kathy N.
03-22-2012, 02:41 PM
Since I use a lot of purple, I guess that's my favorite color. I also like pink and red.