PDA

View Full Version : What are you working on now

glittery night owl
08-26-2012, 08:12 AM
What projects do you have in progress now????

Harold and i have been making note-pads. He cut the chip-board

added the paper and i get to decorate ir " Trudy style" as my

friends call it, lets chat thank you

Trydy

Kathy N.
08-26-2012, 09:26 AM
I haven't been working on much of anything except swaps I have to get done. I have a pin swap that has to be mailed this coming Friday, so I'd better get moving.

blossom
08-26-2012, 10:41 AM
My muse has left the building as of late, I have been making mini albums none are completed but they are all in progress.....the flower child

Kathy, would that be a stick pin swap that you are in? If so that is a great idea for a future swap for here at the club....the flower child

yankee
08-26-2012, 11:36 AM
Doing nothing, trying to get started on my holiday cards.

glittery night owl
08-26-2012, 03:56 PM
Sure would like to see a picture tutorial under classes for

the stick pin. That could and would be tons of fun,

Trudy

stampwilly
08-26-2012, 06:34 PM
Today I finished my last card this month for my design team. I also did a technique, plus a card with it for my Technique Tuesday that I do for my design team. They are keeping me busy!

Stampwilly

Daniel
08-27-2012, 08:07 AM
Have a couple of WIPs at the moment.

1. A piece for a 'Send YOU' swap I'm hosting. I have a decent start going.

2. Finding 20 images to share for another swap. Finding ain't the prob, of course. Gotta wait to be paired with a swapmate so we can discuss.

3. Spending some time in the 'lab' playing with stuff--always time-consuming.

LOL on the notepads, Trudy. Will there be space to write a note when you've added the 'TT' (Trudy touch)?:D:p

loosluck
08-27-2012, 01:48 PM
I have been working on class cards and ideas. Also working on the Sept. COTM names, maybe we will have them early next month.

winsrella
08-27-2012, 05:43 PM
For the past couple weeks, I have been taking my finished and colored stamped images, (which I have lots of in a box) and making them into cards. Serves two purposes. . .fills up my collection of cards and I always have cards to send at a minutes notice. I have several birthday cards I need to get done. That's about it.

glittery night owl
08-27-2012, 07:39 PM
To funny Daniel, no room on the front but plenty inside

As soon as I figure out this new scanner and computer I will

post pictures. My other computer and scanner went to computer

heaven

Trudy

glittery night owl
08-28-2012, 06:30 PM
Winserella, what an awsome idea. I love having prestamped and colored

items stashed and used them when I just do not feel like working

all that much :D

Trudy

cardmaker
08-28-2012, 06:54 PM
I've been taking a computer course for WORD and have been working on a tri-fold pamphlet in class and at home and it's stressing me out and giving me a headache! LOL. I'm beginning to hate that pamphlet. :mad: Otherwise, like Winsrella, I've been stamping some images and even tried digital images and colouring them for future cards.
Janet