PDA

View Full Version : Hello! Just stopping in....

AmzdByHsGrace
10-22-2012, 01:18 PM
Hey Y'all!! It's been quiet a while since I have stopped in here on the Posh site!!! I ran into Lois ( Blossom) on Facebook and she said y'all were having mega fun here at the forum...so I though i would come say HELLO...
I am still doing my Vintage cards... keeping busy... Hubby is retired so we keep busy with different stuff... I have looked around here on the site.. it looks the same but y'all have been adding some great stuff...
It's good to see some familiar names again..
Y'all take care
God bless
Nyoka

redned
10-22-2012, 03:05 PM
Nyoka - so glad to see you back on the Club.:D Hope we'll see you around more.
Nedra

blossom
10-22-2012, 03:17 PM
Hi Nyoka it was nice visiting with you on FB today. I hope you stay around for awhile and come and visit as much as you can. we have missed you......the flower child

JulieB.T.
10-22-2012, 11:56 PM
Hi Nyoka!!! I was thinking of you the other day:) and wondering how you were!!! So nice to see you here! Maybe you'll come back for a visit soon! Congratulations to your hubby on his retirement and you too! Hope you are both enjoying it:) Hugs,Julie

Kathy N.
10-23-2012, 06:31 PM
Hi Nyoka. Come back we miss you.

stampwilly
10-24-2012, 06:20 AM
So glad to see you back! I hope to see more of you in the future!

Stampwilly

glittery night owl
11-11-2012, 05:37 PM
About time you dropped in my friend. PLEASE come back you are loved,

Trudy

JeanneLee
11-12-2012, 04:52 AM
Hi Nyoka! Its great to hear from you. Been keeping busy with homeschooling, a son going into the Marines, a DD that got married in August...you can catch up with me on my blog. (listed below my name) ;)