PDA

View Full Version : Let's talk 'remodeling' CP.

Daniel
11-12-2012, 08:27 AM
Before you start looking for tar, feathers, torches & pitchforks :D ... I deliberately use the word remodel since it means altering & enhancing without tearing down the entire structure & building a brand new one.

We already have a useful thread (What would you do?) & this is not meant to replace it. Consider it a spin off.

What I propose is that each of us click onto the forums list to start. We look at their Primary & sub headings & think about what changes (if any) we would like for ourselves. You do not have to explain/support you choices, but if you do? That's fine. This is about you as a Club Posh member.

Daniel
11-12-2012, 08:44 AM
Looking over the forums, I'd leave all the 'General Info' intact. It's good for Help, Swaps, Challenges as is.

I'd keep 'Stamps, stamps, stamps', but eliminate all but 'red rubber'. Actually would like the Forum heading to be Judikins & Posh Rubber'.

Scrapbooking. I'd eliminate it as a separate forum. Scrapbook topics can easily be added to other existing forums.

'Non Stamp Products'. Move 'Suggestions' to 'Stamping in our lives'. Consider reworking the subcategories in this forum. Not sure what they might be.

'Stamping in our lives'. Eliminate 'Stamping 101'. Lots of other places we can do that including 'tips & techniques' & 'chat'.

Your turn to share...:)

Daniel
11-13-2012, 07:33 AM
I see this thread has gotten 'views'. Glad of that & hope some viewers will post their thots on the subject.:)

stampwilly
11-13-2012, 08:17 AM
Will look over some things when I get time. Since I have been away for 4 days I have some catching up to do! I hope we can make this board a good place for new people as well as the old timers!

Stampwilly

Daniel
11-13-2012, 08:36 AM
Will look over some things when I get time. Since I have been away for 4 days I have some catching up to do! I hope we can make this board a good place for new people as well as the old timers!

Stampwilly

Thanks, April! I'm a firm believer in the adage that 'everything old is new again'!

Kathy N.
11-13-2012, 02:27 PM
When the club came back after it went dark, I tried to introduce some new threads with Stamping Surfaces, Just Jewelry, Anything But a Card and The Classroom. Unfortunatley, about the only person posting on them was me which was very discouraging.

I wish our newbies would speak up and tell us what they'd like to see. If you're too shy to post, you can PM either me (Kathy N.) or loosluck.

I'm all for remodeling or even revisiting, but somebody PLEASE tell me what you want.