PDA

View Full Version : S/O of 'What's on your desk?

Daniel
05-15-2013, 02:02 PM
I've enjoyed reading (& seeing) the posts to Blossom's thread!

This spin-off is for those who have 'stuff' on their desk (aka 'workspace').

If you have stamps (& other materials) on your desk from recent pieces, do you make an effort to use them as part of more pieces since they 'at hand'.

Case in point for me... With my mousie stamps out for the May recycle challenge, I decided they would work for a Mother Goose Rhyme challenge I'm entering on another site. Doesn't mean they're the only ones Ill use, but they let me 'jump start' the process.

How 'bout y'all?

Kathy N.
05-15-2013, 02:30 PM
I use what's at hand, mainly because I'm too lazy to go look for something else. Of course if what I have sitting on my table isn't going to work with what I want to do, I'll have to go dig out something else.

TerriO
05-15-2013, 04:46 PM
I too tend to use what I have worked on in recent challenges for my next project. Sometimes I get on a roll as I did with the recent bookmark challenge. I made quite a few of those at the time and I enjoy sharing them so I do work them into the next challenge or ATC or COTM if there isn't a theme specified.

blossom
05-16-2013, 01:07 AM
I too seem to use the same things that are close at hand. It is a lot easier for me. Nice topic Daniel.....the flower child

Daniel
05-17-2013, 01:15 PM
One aspect of 'on hand' is that when I'm using them, I (sometimes) multi-task...

I focus on the work I'm doing, but (also) think about other ways to use the 'OH' stamps & materials.

Admittedly, that can be a problem.