way to thank her and have something to :D

I for one LOVE her Egyptian EP and her Diamond glaze is a staple

in my home,

Lets chat about your favorite Judikin products,

thank you,

Trudy

winsrella
08-13-2013, 07:56 PM
I just purchased quite a few stamps and embossing powder from Judikins at the Cincinnati stamp convention this past weekend. I have decided her EP is the best. I will have to try the Egyptian embossing powder. A quality company with quality products. . .and super friendly as well.

glittery night owl
08-14-2013, 08:04 AM
Oh Winserella, please start a thread and tell us all about

the convention please. I met Judi in Grapevine and she is as sweet as she

looks,

Trudy

loosluck
08-14-2013, 11:33 AM
I haven't purchased lately but my list keeps growing every day. I do have her lace stamp and hopefully it will be shown soon.

winsrella
08-14-2013, 06:29 PM
i don't know how to start a thread.

JulieB.T.
08-14-2013, 08:10 PM
Hi Ann, just go to the front of the page where it says "Chat", click on to that and tell us about your day. I can never remember where or how to start a new one either:}

blossom
08-15-2013, 01:11 AM
To start a new thread. Go to the top of home page click on FORUM. Once there select the TOPIC your THREAD should be under. CLICK on that and at the top of the list of different threads will be a THREAD MARKER CLICK on that and you will be automatically taken to the advanced page. Once there type in your TITLE for the THREAD and then write about what you want to say. Once done at the bottom of the box don't forget to CLICK on SUBMIT NEW THREAD. It is as EASY as that to start a new THREAD..........the flower child

JulieB.T.
08-15-2013, 04:46 PM
Thanks Lois, right after I told Ann to go to the Chat thread, I found out where to start a new thread! I just hardly ever do it so I never remember! I'll have to write the directions down so I don't forget where to look:)

winsrella
08-15-2013, 07:02 PM
i think the Cincinnati show, Stampaway, is a great show. It is large and has many booths. Since they remodeled the convention center last year it is much better. The show was in two rooms on the same floor, instead of two rooms on different floors. Of course that did not keep me from visiting both floors in previous years. I found much that I wanted, but limited myself and what I purchased. I did, however, spend more than I wanted. But, hey, it's only once a year!

Kay and I split up, since we like to do our own thing. I got quite a few unmounted stamps that I plan to use often. Also purchased more than enough wood block stamps. I am eager to use them and create cards. Took some pictures of the samples, cause I'd never remember them. Bought several pkgs. of pre-cut cards, eg. swing cards, stair step cards, and a number of packets of colored card stock to fit an A2 card and still have a border around it. Tape, embossing powder, mini stamps, and little things that at this time cannot recall

We had a great time, spent money, came home and set our purchases out and ooohed and aahed at each others newest stash. I enjoyed having Kay visit me. I'm sure she had a good time and said she's coming back next year. Go-go was a big hit with her. . .my sweet cat. He liked her too. I would recommend Stampaway. I think any one that made the trip would not be dissapointed (sp?).

JulieB.T.
08-15-2013, 09:04 PM
Sounds like a fun day! Thanks, Ann:) Was there anything new that you had never seen before? A new gadget or tool?

winsrella
08-16-2013, 02:16 PM
It was a fun day. Can't wait for next year. I'm starting to save my nickles already. New stuff? Probably, but I don't go in for many gadgets or tools. Most of them are more expensive than I want to invest. I stick with my Cuttlebug mostly. I will purchase gadgets that I think I will use, but I didn't see any that I didn't have, i.e. ones that weren't a million dollars. They did have the new envelope maker that I want, but I can get that locally.

loosluck
08-16-2013, 04:27 PM
Glad you had a good time Ann. Wish the shows were closer to me.