PDA

View Full Version : Frank Nycz Request

judikins
08-16-2013, 06:25 AM
Hi Gang. I talked to Frank (Kathy's hubby) yesterday. They are all together as a family and seem very strong at the moment. He requested a mailing list from Club Posh. I asked our Swap Moms to send me their lists (thanks) and after talking to Frank, I realize he's also asking for contact info for those of you that participated on the forum over the last year or so, but we're not part of a swap...he is happy with email addresse for the members that the SwapMoms do not have addresses for. If you don't want me to send him your email address, please tell me. He knows how important Kathy was to all of us and this is his way to touch everyone. He said any of you can contact him: frankjnycz (at) yahoo (dot) com . (I'm trying to keep the "bots" from detecting his email address so please add the @ symbol and .com). He also said he's receiving our cards! Great work! Hugs everyone!

Judi

loosluck
08-16-2013, 04:32 PM
Judi, I don't care if I mail them to you just as long as he gets them. Mine are all done, just have to get to the PO.

Daniel
08-19-2013, 02:27 PM
I just sent Frank an email.

judikins
08-20-2013, 12:05 PM
Okee dokee. List was sent. I gathered emails from the site's member roster for those active on the site after 2011 and who have accepted Club Posh emails. So if you have not been active on the site since 2011 and want Frank to have your contact info let us know and we'll get you connected. Hee hee...I think I'm posting to the ethers because anyone logged in and reading is considered "active". :)

Daniel
08-26-2013, 08:54 AM
In today's mail was a package from Kathy's family.

The giftbox is covered in embossed silver foil & contained a thank you card with a lovely photo of my friend.

The box also contained a rubberstamp--a nice frame 3.5" x 4". But here's the cream of the jest...

The stamp is a woodmount & I can so hear Kathy laughing since we both prefer just rubber--although we both bought mounted when necessary.

What's paricularly wonderful? I knew Kathy would expect me to dis-mount the rubber & I wasn't looking forward to the job.

I just lifted a corner of the die & it peeled off completely from its cushion with no residue. Thanks for the assist. Kathy!:p

blossom
08-26-2013, 09:02 AM
I too received a box with a stamp of a shopping bag wood mounted a picture of Kathy and a lovely card. Love your little story Daniel. Thank you Frank what a lovely thing to do.....the flower child

loosluck
08-26-2013, 09:08 AM
I also rec'd a gift box. That was so nice that Frank sent those out. Mine is an Easter egg with two cute bunnies in side.
Thank Frank. I will think of Kathy every time I use her stamp.

TerriO
08-26-2013, 11:46 AM
I also rec'd a gift box with a stamp and photo. Mine is an arched window frame stamp. It is a very special addition to my stamp collection. Thank you Frank & family.
I'm sure I will be guided by her when I use the stamp.

yankee
08-26-2013, 02:25 PM
I received a frame stamp and photo from Frank and family.
What a super sweet thing to do for us, the sharing of her stamps!
Thank you Frank and family!

photostamper2
08-26-2013, 03:42 PM
Last year, I asked Kathy to be Guest Artist on Wednesday Women. She could share anything she wanted, she made jewelry: http://craftingwithowse.blogspot.com/2012/04/guest-artist-nancy-nycz.html
http://craftingwithowse.blogspot.com/2012/07/guest-artist-kathy-nycz.html

PGI
08-26-2013, 07:22 PM
I also received a frame stamp. How wonderful to receive a tangible reminder of Kathy and her art. Thank you very much, Frank.

JulieB.T.
08-26-2013, 10:25 PM
I also received a beautiful big egg stamp with three tulips that are one of my favorite flowers that I give to myself on my birthday every year! Thank you also Frank for a picture of Kathy! I will treasure them both always and will think of her every time I stamp with it! Hugs,Julie

redned
08-27-2013, 03:33 AM
Sounds like Kathy had a lot of easter egg stamps - I got one too.
Thanks Frank - Kathy would be very happy about this.

Nedra

gingerbaby
08-27-2013, 08:30 PM
I also received a silver box with a beautiful frame wood stamp. Along with a beautiful picture of Kathy. Thank you Frank. What a sweet gesture. I put Kathy's name on it so when I use the stamp her memory will be kept alive.
hugs,
Brooke

winsrella
08-29-2013, 11:11 AM
I recieved a lovely stamp as well from Kathy's family. It was a small Easter basket located in the bottom corner of the stamp with an Easter bunny in the corner of the basket and many large decorated eggs flowing out of the basket. I have no stamp like it, so I will be using it this Easter. Thank you Frank and family for the nice stamp, note, and picture. Kathy will be remembered always.