PDA

View Full Version : All about staming

loosluck
03-12-2016, 09:37 AM
Where do you bring your stamped cards when they become overwhelming. I k know that I have boxes and boxes of cards. My solution is to bring them to our local Shepherds Center and let whoever wants them take them as long as they promise to take them to elder centers and unfortunate people who cannot use their money on cards but would love to give a family member a birthday card.

loosluck
03-12-2016, 09:39 AM
These are the cards from our last class this winter. Most of us donate their cards to anyone who needs one.

cardmaker
03-12-2016, 09:45 AM
These are really nice cards. I usually donate mine to someone who gives cards to nursing homes so that the residents can send cards for various occasions. I would hate to have to just put them into recycling.
Janet

yankee
03-12-2016, 12:52 PM
I have two daughters and three daughter in laws who get my extras.
They try and use them for friends cause it gets confusing when they send them to others in the family! But I really try and make just what I need. If I do a challenge for another board, I try and plan who will receive it before I make it.

loosluck
03-14-2016, 05:40 AM
Thanks for the info girls, now let's get some more good ideas from the rest of you.

stampwilly
03-14-2016, 06:58 AM
I give extra cards to the church where we have our stamp meeting. They give them to their shut ins and those who are sick. Our stamp club will be collecting cards soon to give to some charities that we will vote on. I am also giving some to an assisted living nearby.

April