Club Posh

Club Posh (http://www.clubposh.com/forum/index.php)
-   Stamp Challenges (http://www.clubposh.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   August Recycle Challenge (http://www.clubposh.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6821)

loosluck 07-31-2014 04:07 AM

August Recycle Challenge

I had such fun with the challenge that I did over at Hero Arts that I thought it would be fun here on Club Posh!

You can do anything you want except layers. The card has to be stamped only on the folded card. You may use embellishments such as bling and ribbons but no additional cardstock is allowed. You may use embossing folders but no die cuts.

The winner will receive a prize from me and with your permission I will also post it on my page on Facebook and also on my blog.

Let's all try to do at least one, yes you can do more, but the challenge will end on Aug. 31, No exceptions

Please list the name of the stamps that you use, try to use one of Judikins but it is not mandatory.

stampwilly 07-31-2014 06:27 AM

Sounds good! I need to put my thinking cap on.

Stampwilly

Daniel 07-31-2014 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loosluck (Post 50434540)
...I had such fun with the challenge that I did over at Hero Arts that I thought it would be fun here on Club Posh!...

LOL, Loosy! Non-layered stamping 'ain't no thang' for me.:D Sounds like a fun challenge. That said, however...:rolleyes: Is there a particular 'fold' we are restricted to? And is there a 'recycle' material for your challenge?

I understand that you may not wish to do a link to the 'Hero Arts' challenge, but I'd definitely like to read that one.;)

Like April, I also have some ideas & even a Judikins stamp that's been looking for getting inky.

loosluck 08-01-2014 12:02 PM

Daniel. you can use as many folds as you like as long as it remains only 1 layer.

loosluck 08-01-2014 12:32 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Daniel I hope this helps

Daniel 08-01-2014 01:00 PM

Thanx Loosy! Answers my Qs!

yankee 08-01-2014 01:46 PM

Here I am trying to learn how to layer and you want what I mostly do! Too funny!

loosluck 08-01-2014 05:02 PM

That's exactly how I felt when I first saw this challenge but it turned out to be fun. You really have to think about what you are doing. Have fun. Sheila

Daniel 08-02-2014 07:49 AM

No layers and we have to think?!

Wow, Loosy! You're a tough challenger!:p:D

yankee 08-03-2014 03:46 PM

I was on line last night looking at people art and saw a stenciled I had to try. I had gotten a Tim Holtz stencil and wanted to give it a try. We'll the art I saw referred one to another site and then to a u tube by the fugal crafter. She said she had gotten the ideal from ( drum roll) Judy. I had a good laugh over that.
Anyway I tried it and it was fun.

yankee 08-03-2014 03:51 PM

It is the size of a tag, it could be cut down to fit a regular envelope, but I am just going to make my own envelope after I glitter in the words inside.
But I think I am going to make several and do the words and glitter mess all at once.
Trudy I love glitter but I have never concerned the mess.

yankee 08-03-2014 03:56 PM

Before you ask the spider is stencil paste and paint ( mixed together) and put on at the end.
The spider was a kids stencil, but I thought it went perfect.
Sorry I just cannot shut up, too much coffee!

stampwilly 08-03-2014 06:54 PM

Super card, Yankee! It is great!

Stampwilly

stampwilly 08-04-2014 06:19 AM

Here is my entry. I am such a layer person, so this was somewhat of a challenge for me! Anyway, I had fun with it and this is the result. I used an embossing folder for the frame on patterned paper. I swiped brown ink over it so that it would stand out and stamped the bird in the middle. I also stamped Judi's Mod Mum several times in the upper left and lower right corners of the card and then added bling. Thanks for a fun challenge!

Stampwilly

loosluck 08-04-2014 08:22 AM

Please be sure to fill our Poll so we can get a winner.