View Single Post
Old 07-01-2017
Super Contributor!

July Monthly Challenge

Hi Everyone! It is a new month so we are having a new challenge! I hope you have been enjoying the challenges so far. Before we get to the new challenge I need to announce June's winner!

The winner is SHEILA! Congrats, Sheila. I have your address and I will send out your RAK real soon.

The theme for the JULY challenge is FURRY FRIENDS! I have 3 furry friends at my house, all felines! Our furry friends certainly keep us entertained don't they? I must tell you a story about 2 of my furry friends that happened recently. Hubby was away for a few days, so one evening I was in our office playing games on the computer and watching a program about real murders. The 2 cats were sitting on the floor behind me and had been very quiet and content. All of a sudden I heard this loud screeching sound from one of the cats and I nearly hit the ceiling! I screamed too and scared the cats! Anyway, one must have gotten into the other's space and the cat let out her screeching noise. Never a dull moment with these cats!

I would love to see projects with a stamped image of a furry animal. These may be wild animals or domestic. If you would like to share a story about any of your furry friends feel free to do that too. Have fun and I can't wait to see your creations!

April