Club Posh  

Club Home Forum JudiKins Site Posh Projects Member Roster Search Help/FAQ
Go Back   Club Posh > Archive > Archive Stamping in Our Lives > Archive Stamping Stories

Old 01-17-2005
babysitter46

Smile New Member

Hi Everyone:
I am new and this is also the first forum I have joined. I thought since I
love to stamp and scrapbook and I enjoy seeing Dee on DIY, that this is the one I should join. I am hoping to learn new things. I am not as experienced
in stamping as I would like to be. I would like to learn how to stamp on tiles.
I just wanted to say Hi.

Babysitter46
Old 01-17-2005
Super Contributor!

Hello Babysitter,
Welcome to Posh.
I have found being a member here to be lots of fun, and quite profitable. There are great moderators, wonderfully talented and experienced, and terrific members who really help with ideas and inspirations. Also, there are great swaps, neat contests with fun prizes and, of course, Dee, Warren and the staff of Posh impressions that make it all happen.
Enjoy yourself and please post your own work to the gallery, we'd love to see it!
Smiles, Darby

“There are many things in life that will catch your eye,
but only a few will catch your heart...pursue those.”
Old 01-17-2005
Super Contributor!

Welcome to Club Posh,

Glad you joined. They are wonderful here. The monerators are extremely helpful. Just about anything you ask they can answer - along with thousands of other members. All eager to help and share. That is the best part - sharing. Dee and Warren are available too. They post and chat - which is really special to hear from them. Matt (aka - Super Matt) is our computer wiz - along with Warren. It is a really nice place to belong. The operators on the telephone at Posh are also wonderful - very helpful.

Well enough going on - I am sure you will enjoy the club.

---------------
Annette
Old 01-17-2005
Super Contributor!

Welcome aboard Babysitter. You've joined the best stamping/scrapping club in the WORLD. I have to get my Posh fix daily. Don't want to miss new threads, new ideas, and new people coming aboard. You will really love this site. Any questions or problems - just ask and several someones will come along side. If you have trouble with the club site, SuperMatt is terrific. Gets right on the problem. Problems with the regular site - Warren is also terrific and gets right on things. It is so neat to see new members jump right in and get involved. Even if you don't have time to get involved, it is just great to log on and get some fresh ideas. Hope to see some of you work in the Idea Gallery - which by the way is a fun way to spend some quiet, free time just going into other artists galleries. Soo many wonderful ideas Happy Stamping.
Old 01-17-2005
Super Contributor!

Welcome to Clun Posh. I'm sure you'll love it here. Everyne is so helpful and fulll of great ideas.
Old 01-17-2005
Super Contributor!

Welcome to the Club Babysitter. I see you've just joined, so better pull up a chair and stay awhile, we have loads of stuff to keep you interested and reading for quite a while.*wink* Browse the forums, check out the Idea Gallery, and don't hesitate to post your comments or questions, or jump in with an answer if you have one.*G* We're a friendly group here at Club Posh, and the more the merrier, right y'all?*VBG*
Old 01-17-2005
Super Contributor!

You have come to the right place. Everyone is so helpful and will tell about any technique. Be sure to check out the wonderful gallery. Welcome, I know you will enjoy the most terrific club ever.

Kaybee