Club Posh  

Club Home Forum JudiKins Site Posh Projects Member Roster Search Help/FAQ
Go Back   Club Posh > Stamping in our Lives > Stamping Stories & Stamp Chat

Old 05-18-2020
Super Contributor!

Deb, Please do take care. We really have come to depend on our first responders and Ohio has been hit hard. My county (Lucas) has been hit the hardest in NW Ohio. Please try to get as much rest as possible. I don't know where I have been, Wendy, but I hadn't heard of that tragic incadent. Twenty three people? How horrid.
I have been keeping home like everyone else. Our church reopened Sunday, but with my health issues, I'll watch the live stream for a while yet. My aid, lost her niece to Covid. She delivered her baby by c-section and passed a day later. She never even got to hold her baby. So sad.
My family has a been ok. My sister the interpretter for the deaf, has been able to work at home. She takes calls on a special computer, which they set up in her home.
Here's hoping everyone is staying safe at home and doing well. Virtual hug, Kay
Old 05-23-2020
Super Contributor!

This has been a fun week. They opened the community room so I could do a cardmaking class. Unfortunately, I had to give up on stamping, for the time being. They seem to like die cuts, that they can just glue down. I did a background shape and had cats, flowers, butterflies, trees and other shapes. They liked that and several made 4 cards. I'll have to try stamping later. Besides we had a table for each, and we didn't have to reuse stamps. Every one was able to come up one at a time and pick out their shapes. Everyone had their own glue stick and it worked out well.
One person I missed last time was Judi. I wondered how you were doing, with all the shows being cancelled. Our shop in Toledo did OK, because she worked out a way to take orders and have people pick them up on her enclosed porch or as in my case, she delivered. We didn't want to lose our shop.
Anyone out there, please talk to me. I would love to hear from you.
Old 06-01-2020
Super Contributor!

Just checking in with everyone. Hope everyone is safe and healthy from COVID and is staying safe from the violence that is erupting in our country. I just don’t know what to say about what is happening to our country. I just hope we can learn from all of this and make things better for everyone. Take care, hugs to all of my Posh family. DebRN
Old 06-02-2020
yankee

I am here, safe and bored out of my mind.
Reading, tv, and crafts!
Old 07-07-2020
Super Contributor!

Gelatos??

Has anyone used gelatos? I found some in my craft stash and oh Iím not having fun with them! Any easy way to play with them?
Old 07-12-2020
Super Contributor!

I have gelatos, but really have done nothing with them. I eally don't know why I had to have them.
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Administrator

Hi Gang, I am replying to Blossom who asked in the COTM swap how we were doing. We're good. A little tired of all the "new norms." But so happy we can Telemed with Drs. This saves me hours of time...between Mom, Dad, Rob, and myself... just normal checkups, the time savings is hours. Of course, we love our Drs and miss seeing them in person. But we know, soon enough hopefully we'll be back to some kind of normal. Hugs to everyone and hope you're all well and happy too. OOXX
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Administrator

Gelatos...those are fun to use. They're smooth, and soft watercolors in a lipstick tube. We used to have a watercolor crayon which was similar. We made a lot of background papers...just scribble them onto water color paper, or thicker card stock. Spritz with water and watch the colors bleed, then let dry. It was a lot of fun. The important thing is to use a Color Wheel so you know which colors will look pretty together. For example, Yellow and Blue for green right? But don't add the red...because you'll end up with mud. Of course just using to water color images was easy and pretty.
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Super Contributor!

How is everyone with the Covid, hurricanes, and wildfires. I hope all are safe. We even had a small earthquake, just north of here in Monroe, Mich. A lot of people don't realize that a fault goes through Ohio. That's how Ohio caverns were formed. Please stay safe, everyone.
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Super Contributor!

On the july COTM, I saw a slimline card. Who all is trying them?
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Super Contributor!

Glad to hear how fellow Poshies are doing. I just feel like we are all living the new normal since April. My hubby, who is Chief of Fire/ EMS, and myself are busy at work. I am also like a maniac disinfecting the whole house every week. I just told my hubby last week that we needed to go for a picnic and a hike in our neighboring Park system without our phones! Can you imagine? I thought my hubby would have a panic attack when I told him no phones while we had some quiet time. Everyone needs to try to de-stress. I am doing a lot of reading, stamping and trying to be creative. I am grateful for my family and my friends, especially here at Club Posh. I have also been spending time with my new grand daughter, Madelyn, who is almost 3 months old!
I am glad to say that our COVID admissions haven’t risen and most people are wearing masks and social distancing. Stay safe everyone and always know that we can always talk to one another if we are having a rough time. Take care, hugs DebRN
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Super Contributor!

Deb, with your busy schedules, I'm glad you got some time destressing. Congratulations on your new granddaughter. I hope she lives close, so you can see her often.
Old 14 Hours Ago
Super Contributor!

Thanks Kay,
Yes, she lives about 15 minutes away and I babysit her once a week. So, I am getting quality “baby” time. I had forgotten what a mad baby sounds like, if you know what I mean? Haha!