Club Posh  

Club Home Forum JudiKins Site Posh Projects Member Roster Search Help/FAQ
Go Back   Club Posh > Stamping in our Lives > Stamping 101

Old 12-04-2014
Super Moderator
Ask Me Questions - We're here to help!

Stamping time

How many hours a week do you spend on Stamping?
What is your favorite time to stamp?
Do you just stamp or do you play with new techniques?
What is your favorite brand?
Old 12-04-2014
Super Contributor!

It depends on what I have going on any given week. Some weeks I spend maybe an hour or so stamping. Then other weeks I may two or three hours a day. Then there are weeks that I do not stamp at all. But, I enjoy the weeks that I get some stamping in. Right now I am working on my Christmas cards, so I'm at the stamping table quite often. Any time is a favorite to stamp, but I prefer afternoon, because kitty is napping. Otherwise, he loves to sit on my lap. Not much stamping goes on them. I do spoil him. He's a loved kitty.

For the most part, I just stamp. There are times when I do try new techniques and decide whether to do them again or not. I always like to have cards on hand to send or give as gifts. I stamp alot of components and then turn them into cards later.

I don't really have a favorite brand. I like what ever works well. I am partial to Copic markers. I also like cat stamps and flower stamps. I have been stamping since 1997, so I have many many many stamps to choose from. If I never purchased another stamp, I would be fine. But, as we all know. . . we all NEED more stamps!
Old 12-05-2014
Super Moderator

I don't play as much as I should. If i do it's to make BD cards and ATC and the COTM. They usually don't take very much time. The thinking process takes more time than making the cards. Once I have the idea it's a breeze....the flower child
Old 12-05-2014
Super Moderator

I stamp about 2 hours a day, my favorite time is early in the morning when the cats and dog don't bother me so much, otherwise the like to sit on the top of my chair and press on my back. I like to play with different techniques and different textures. Some of them come out great and some I throw away. My favorite brand is Stampscapes and posh, but there are so many great stamps out there, it's very hard to choose. Judikins has some really great stamps and I go thru her catalog at least once a week and just can't make up my mind which ones I want. By the time I do I'll have every one of her stamps in my stamp room. wishing always makes you feel better....