Club Posh  

Club Home Forum JudiKins Site Posh Projects Member Roster Search Help/FAQ
Go Back   Club Posh > Non-Stamp Products > Paper Products

Old 01-27-2011
Super Contributor!

I need Papers

Since our LSS closed a year ago, I've been pretty good at using my papers to the tiniest pieces, but I am running so low. I am wondering if you wouldn't mind sharing with me places where you can get paper on line that you like. So far, some of the things I have gotten have been really bad, and I hate spending good money for bad stuff.

thanks so much.
Old 01-27-2011
Super Contributor!

I'm with 'GNO'. What are you looking for? Happy to assist, but narrowing you 'Q' would help.
Old 01-27-2011
Super Contributor!

If it's scrapbooking type paper, I get a lot of mine from CTMH or Creative Memories. Just google for a consultant near you. If it is for cardstock, I use CTMH a lot and just use the white from Wal-mart.

If you can get a little more specific, maybe we can be more help.
Old 01-27-2011
Super Contributor!

Send a message via AIM to Kathy N.
If you're looking for printed cardstock, I like the stacks from Die Cuts With a View. Every once in a while Joanns sells them at 40 or 50 percent off on line. Paper Wishes has an on line catalog too. Scrapbucks sells discounted cardstocka and paper also.
Old 01-27-2011
Super Contributor!

Crafts Beautiful site has nice papers and other downloads ~ Wendy
Old 01-28-2011
homeschmomof4

Send a message via Yahoo to JeanneLee
I like to go to a few different places(helping with this economy, I guess!)
Scrapbook dot com (if you sign up for their newsletter they have specials and coupons) and I have ordered from Joann's when they have their sales, too.
Old 01-28-2011
Super Contributor!

I have purchased two big 12" pads that are about a good inch thick from Costco or Michael's. Lots of different papers that I thought I would use, but ended up donating them to the Children's home! They are very inexpensive though! I did use all of the sport and outdoor papers for our camping trips and for my sons sports pages and a few others.Check out the sales online for Michael's and Beverley's.Good luck!
Old 01-28-2011
Super Contributor!

Need paper!

I am so thankful for your ideas and suggestions and offers. Thank you!
We have no Mike's or Joanne's or Hobby Lobby! It's very depressing. Our own and only craft store...has two aisles of "junk" that is prices out of this world. Not really worth going in, but it's all we have.....and then there is the 1/2 aisle at WM that is so sad, I could cry. Most of it is cricut things, and the papers are distressing as there are only about 8 selections and most are diecuts to punch out. Guess I need a road trip, which I should have taken before the snow. That will teach me!

Someone asked me to be more specific.....I am looking for cardstock (12x12 or 8.5 x 11) patterned or plain colors, actually, I guess you could say I am looking for lighter lb papers also.....so anything is good....is that specific???? guess not, but just paper. I get my white cardstock from WM too...and find it's a good base for the cards, etc., but then you do want to get a little fancier with the patterned papers we use. Ah well.

thanks again.

Cobismom, aka Cathy

Last edited by cobismom; 01-28-2011 at 07:19 AM. Reason: add info
Old 01-28-2011
Super Contributor!

Cathy if you're looking for lighter weight papers, go to Paper Wishes. They have lots of Hot Off the Press books of papers. They also sell large groups of papers at reduced prices. They have an on-line catalog.
Old 01-28-2011
Super Contributor!

ITA on the PaperWishes tip for paper. I can get some pp locally, but cardstock is a problem for me too, Cathy. Can't believe I actually need (want) some. LOL
Old 01-28-2011
Super Contributor!

I also get my white cardstock at Walmart. It's a good weight and it's nice and smooth. Solid colors I usually get when I go to the convention in Allentown, PA. Marcos and the Paper Peddlar are there. They're a little pricey, but they do have show specials and the cardstock is really good quality. The packages they sell in AC Moore feel too thin to me.
Old 01-28-2011
Super Contributor!

I get my cardstock at Wal-Mart too.Good stuff! I have Marco's site and look at it but have never purchased from them. Nice owner though!
Old 01-28-2011
stampedinhisimage

I've been up for 19 hours and can't think who CTMH might be, please give me a clue, I'm fading fast and I'm dying to know. I might end up with my face in the keyboard any minute. *ROFLMHO*

I find great deals sometimes at Big Lots on cardstocks. I've paid $5.00 a ream for thick reams of black, red, bright pink and a violet vellum paper and I think some warm purple paper, thick and thin. I buy reams whenever I see it cheap so I can make envies to match the cards.
Old 01-28-2011
Super Contributor!

Diana, it might mean Close To My Heart an online card/craft site.I'm not sure though.Now, GO TO BED!! I am !
Old 01-29-2011
homeschmomof4

Send a message via Yahoo to JeanneLee
Quote:
Originally Posted by JulieB.T. View Post
I get my cardstock at Wal-Mart too.Good stuff! I have Marco's site and look at it but have never purchased from them. Nice owner though!
I have bought from Marcos online and at the Heirloom convention in PA when they are here in October. Great company to deal with!
They hooked me on Susan Pickering Rothamel (USArtQuest) the last time I went to the show...they have some great videos on their website, too!