Club Posh  

Club Home Forum JudiKins Site Posh Projects Member Roster Search Help/FAQ
Go Back   Club Posh > Non-Stamp Products > Books and Videos

Old 01-23-2016
Administrator

Warren Gruenig Author - Invitations Everywhere...

"Invitations Everywhere: Say Yes as Dee Gruenig Did" by Warren Gruenig

I saw Kaybee posted a note back in September, "there was a new book out about Dee." Yes, it's on Amazon and Warren wrote this endearing book about Dee's love for life, people, places and things. It is more in the category of inspirational because he tells how many invitations and opportunities have always been presented to Dee and she generally said "Yes" to these invitations. These "Yes's" lead to the countless connections, that helped form her career of motivating, teaching and sharing. She makes everyone feel "yes, they too can do this."

It's a quick read and it is available in print as well as for Kindles. The only teeny disappointment, was there were no inspirational crafting ideas...but that leads me to my next post about my book project...that is if you're looking for card ideas .

In the meantime, Amazon has a "look inside" feature and you can read several pages including cute photos.
Old 01-24-2016
Super Moderator
Ask Me Questions - We're here to help!

thanks for all the info, I guess I have to go to Amazon again.............
Old 02-06-2017
Administrator

Loosluck, thank you for the kind words and thoughts about the book that I wrote about Dee. I have not been in the Posh club web site for a long time and didn't know there was a mention about the book by anyone except for something that I posted a year and a half ago that I think was somewhat unnoticed. You are correct that it is an inspirational book as that is the way Dee thought/thinks today and it was written to possibly inspire others.

I don't promote the book much. It is kind of private and was a little embarrassing for Dee as she doesn't say, "Look at me". Rather, she thinks of others and that is why she is special to me and many others.

Thank you, again, for noticing and posting. Thanks, too, for your contribution to the Posh site that people can enjoy and keep in touch with.

CW (or Warren)
Old 02-16-2017
Super Contributor!

I am reading the book, right now. I can hardly put it down. It is just so interesting. What an unbelievable life you have had. I had no idea there were so many facets to it. What an interesting writer you are.
Old 02-22-2017
Super Contributor!

I really can't encourage you enough. You all need to get this book. You will be amazed at the things you didn't know about what an amazing woman Dee is and what an incredible life she and Warren have lived.

Tags
invitations everywhere