Go Back   Club Posh > Stamping in our Lives > Stamping Stories & Stamp Chat

Old 10-10-2013
Angels are all around us.

Mary happy you like everything

Weather is so beautiful here it finally feels like fall,

Trudy
Old 10-10-2013
Super Contributor!

Dear Friends, I do hope those of you who were supposed to get COTM and ATC from me for September will pardon the delay. I have been really sick with this "MAC" thing I have in my lung and ended up in hospital last week. Seems the medicines I was on put me in acute renal failure. Once they gave me fluids and took me off that medicine, I began to"Perk up".
However, since there are so few drugs for this MAC, the doctors are going t try putting me back on some of them and I will have blood work once a week to keep tab on what's going on. I have a wonderful Christian doctor who is very thorough and is the one who caught this through blood work that is not usually done. The hospital stay was "for the birds". Seemed like every time I turned over, I had a different doctor. I think I must have been a different type patient and everyone wanted a "look see". I am home now and feeling so much better, but remains to be seen how long that lasts whenI go back on those meds.

My plans now are to get out in my craft room and gets some of these cards off. I have to take one day at a time, though, so we will see. My husband has been the best caregiver you could ask for. I"m so thankful for my Joe. Keep me in your prayers. This has been no fun!!!

Virginia (Southern Belle)
Old 10-11-2013
Super Moderator
Ask Me Questions - We're here to help!

Hope you are feeling much better each & every day. With your faith, your great caregiver (husband) and your positive attitude you should be on the road to good health! Our prayers are with you.
Old 10-11-2013
Super Contributor!

So sorry to hear this, Virginia. Joe is a good fellow! You and he are in my prayers. Take care.

Hugs, April
Old 10-11-2013
Super Moderator

"Virginia my prayers are with you. Please take it easy and try to keepnin touch. Hugs Mary
Old 10-12-2013
Super Contributor!

Hope by the time you read this you are well on the way to feeling better.
Old 10-12-2013
Angels are all around us.

Virginia you are in my prayers,

Trudy
Old 10-12-2013
Super Contributor!

Virginia, praying you will be well soon!
Old 10-14-2013
Super Contributor!

Wink

Good Morning, All!

Nice weather here & happy 'bout that. Just finished vacuuming. Definitely time to clean the filters on the sweeper.

We had the meatpie yesterday. It was one we froze in Sept. Not bad. Think we'll have it for today's supper, too. We have a new trash pickup day (tues) & I need to clean out the fridge.

I 'just' noticed the Oct. recycle challenge. Have to see what I can do with some foil I have on my worktable.

I understand Judi had a pretty good gig in Ontario this past weekend. She says the crew is 'recovering'. God bless! I'm so glad I don't work shows these days, but do miss the fun & interaction of live over online every now & then.

Speaking of Judikins... That chevron stencil is getting a workout. I'm using it on a piece for an 'elsewhere' challenge involving stencils.

To all those members dealing with health matters, I sending you good thoughts & best wishes for improvement in them.

Best get cracking if I expect to get anything crafty done today, so...TTFN!
Old 10-14-2013
yankee

Babysitting two grandsons ( spring break for the 6 yr spoiled one). I know I spoiled him!
But he goes back wen. So maybe I can get something done then. Too tired to move right now, good thing I don't have to make dinner for anyone but me.
Old 10-14-2013
Super Contributor!

Oh, dear, Virginia, I am SOOO sorry to hear of your continuing problems. I hope and pray (and I will!) that they will soon come to an end. Yes, It is no fun when you are feeling poorly and in the hospital but those nurses and doctors are the best , when you are! Keep getting better and thank Joe for taking such good care of you! You are very lucky!I think he probably is too
Old 10-15-2013
Super Moderator

I have put up the monthly reminder about the signing up for the monthly ATC swap. This will be an on going occurrence. You can find it over on the ATC swap thread for October. Thanks for your attention........the flower child
Old 10-22-2013
Super Contributor!

Thumbs up

Happy Today Fellow CPs!

Mom wanted tater soup yesterday. Turned out yummy & we finished it off--along with cheeseburgers.

Today is pork & kraut. Have it on a low flame & will throw in some hot dogs later. Also some smashed taters.

Ran across a box of goodies from Char (Maguire) that I'd completely forgotten having. ATC blanks & lots more. Perfect timing since I'm doing the Nov. ATC swap. Several of the clear Posh stamps are in the box.

Clear stamps ain't my fave, but these have held up & have 'POSH-abilities for use along with Judikins.

Hope y'all are having a terrific today. I finished my foil piece & it's off for scanning.
Old 10-22-2013
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern Belle View Post
My plans now are to get out in my craft room and gets some of these cards off. I have to take one day at a time, though, so we will see. My husband has been the best caregiver you could ask for. I"m so thankful for my Joe. Keep me in your prayers. This has been no fun!!!

Virginia (Southern Belle)
Hi Virginia, eeegads. I'm just happy to see you're back. And yes, sounds like Joe is Mr. Wonderful...I think everyone needs one of them...Mr. or Mrs. or even if this person is just a "hey You!"

Don't pressure yourself too much while you're recouperating. If you receive my name for a swap, I'd be happy with a thumb print on a piece of paper or even an empty envelope. Hee hee and I bet everyone feels the same!! Big hugs to you and to your wonderful Joe!!

Judi
Old 10-22-2013
Administrator

Yum on your Eats Daniel. And we can't wait to see wot you're doin with all those newly found stamps and treasures.