Club Posh  

Club Home Forum JudiKins Site Posh Projects Member Roster Search Help/FAQ
Go Back   Club Posh > Stamping in our Lives > Stamping Stories & Stamp Chat

Old 2 Weeks Ago
Super Contributor!

Deb, Please do take care. We really have come to depend on our first responders and Ohio has been hit hard. My county (Lucas) has been hit the hardest in NW Ohio. Please try to get as much rest as possible. I don't know where I have been, Wendy, but I hadn't heard of that tragic incadent. Twenty three people? How horrid.
I have been keeping home like everyone else. Our church reopened Sunday, but with my health issues, I'll watch the live stream for a while yet. My aid, lost her niece to Covid. She delivered her baby by c-section and passed a day later. She never even got to hold her baby. So sad.
My family has a been ok. My sister the interpretter for the deaf, has been able to work at home. She takes calls on a special computer, which they set up in her home.
Here's hoping everyone is staying safe at home and doing well. Virtual hug, Kay
Old 1 Week Ago
Super Contributor!

This has been a fun week. They opened the community room so I could do a cardmaking class. Unfortunately, I had to give up on stamping, for the time being. They seem to like die cuts, that they can just glue down. I did a background shape and had cats, flowers, butterflies, trees and other shapes. They liked that and several made 4 cards. I'll have to try stamping later. Besides we had a table for each, and we didn't have to reuse stamps. Every one was able to come up one at a time and pick out their shapes. Everyone had their own glue stick and it worked out well.
One person I missed last time was Judi. I wondered how you were doing, with all the shows being cancelled. Our shop in Toledo did OK, because she worked out a way to take orders and have people pick them up on her enclosed porch or as in my case, she delivered. We didn't want to lose our shop.
Anyone out there, please talk to me. I would love to hear from you.
Old 1 Day Ago
Super Contributor!

Just checking in with everyone. Hope everyone is safe and healthy from COVID and is staying safe from the violence that is erupting in our country. I just don’t know what to say about what is happening to our country. I just hope we can learn from all of this and make things better for everyone. Take care, hugs to all of my Posh family. DebRN
Old 1 Day Ago
yankee

I am here, safe and bored out of my mind.
Reading, tv, and crafts!