Club Posh  

Club Home Forum JudiKins Site Posh Projects Member Roster Search Help/FAQ
Go Back   Club Posh > Archive > Archive Stamps Stamps Stamps > Archive Red Rubber

Old 10-22-2009
Super Contributor!

I just clicked on line and noticed this old thread with a new lease of life, strangely today i have just come back from running a workshop in Butterwick in Lincolnshire and used the Poinsettia ornament stamp PL574. The stock was bought back in 2005 along with many older designs on wood we had about 14 and 7 of the Holly Ornament PL575 about we sold all the stock.
It just prooves the older classic designs never date and someone always sees an old designs like new. We used a Northwoods poinsettia frame and also Holly background the old Posh Ltd designs on wood worked a treat.
Maybe one day when the times change the older designs will be available for new stampers and collectors. I still have a few older posh designs on wood new for those who love the wood as well as the unmounted variants.
Regards Andrew O
Old 10-22-2009
Super Contributor!

I have many of the older stamps mounted on wood....always seem to find one at Michael's- or at least i could in the past.

Hey there Andrew. Good to see you online.
Old 10-22-2009
Angels are all around us.

I also have found some of Dee's retired ones at Micheal's but you have to know what you are looking for.
lacieluv
Old 01-14-2010
stampedinhisimage

I was at my favorite thrift store today and found a real treasure!!! It is a stamp called "Country Village". It was made for Posh by Rubber Stampede in 1995. It is perfect for those type of Christmas cards with a village scene with a church. It was stained with red ink front and back like maybe someone carried it in a bag with their ink pad which lost it's lid in transit. I've cleaned it up a bit so you can see the front scene better. If I had a scanner I'd put it on the image only thread but that isn't happening

I'm about to participate in a swap; if I can remember I will see if the swap Mom will scan it in for me into that thread if I send her a stamped image on paper.

Last edited by Diana Jones; 01-14-2010 at 04:51 PM.
Old 01-14-2010
Super Contributor!

Diana, what a wonderful find!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana Jones
I was at my favorite thrift store today and found a real treasure!!! It is a stamp called "Country Village". It was made for Posh by Rubber Stampede in 1995. It is perfect for those type of Christmas cards with a village scene with a church. It was stained with red ink front and back like maybe someone carried it in a bag with their ink pad which lost it's lid in transit. I've cleaned it up a bit so you can see the front scene better. If I had a scanner I'd put it on the image only thread but that isn't happening

I'm about to participate in a swap; if I can remember I will see if the swap Mom will scan it in for me into that thread if I send her a stamped image on paper.
Old 01-14-2010
Super Contributor!

Send a message via Yahoo to vangerhofer
I put the stamp up in the image forum..so check it out. Hugs, Verna
Old 01-17-2010
stampedinhisimage

I went back to the same thrift store and found another retired Posh Stamp: Golf Hole Z349B made by Rubber Stampede in 1990. I'm tickled because I don't have many golf images. I do have friends who golf and would enjoy a custom card personalized just for them. Its cute how people get so tickled about a card no matter how simple that has their name and something they know is just for them.
Old 08-14-2010
stampedinhisimage

Kathy N. I just found the stamp you have pictured with the apple, ruler, scissors, pencil and book. I'm pretty sure I don't have this one and found it at a garage sale today for 50 cents. I'm tickled!
Old 08-15-2010
Super Contributor!

Send a message via AIM to Kathy N.
Wow Diana, you got a great deal. I orignally bought that stamp to make stationery for my kids' teachers for gifts.
Old 08-16-2010
Super Contributor!

I would love it if Dee and Della could produce some of Dee's older stamps One in particular is the old trunk that has flowers on it I think.I think the lid was up but I'm not sure.

Last edited by JulieB.T.; 08-16-2010 at 12:29 PM.
Old 08-16-2010
Della

That is definitely possible, Julie, as long as I have the artwork here. I do have quite a bit of it.
Della
Old 08-16-2010
Super Contributor!

Hi Della Ohhh, my heart just skipped a beat! Thanks for anything you can do!