Club Posh  

Club Home Forum JudiKins Site Posh Projects Member Roster Search Help/FAQ
Go Back   Club Posh > Non-Stamp Products > Rainbow Sponge

Old 05-24-2004
Contributing Member

scented .......

due to translation of dish soap..i used liz earles orange blossom body wash.the result was like sarebears.....only scented........the effected was quite delicate as liz only uses natures own lathers....so plenty of blowing to get the 'bubbles' to make the paper.......i used ordinary inks ,then metallics.......both were brilliant ............played all day....with lovely orange blossom frangrance in the air......the possiblities are of course endless......so scent your paper or cardstock....with your favourite frangrance
Old 05-24-2004
Super Contributor!

Iggy, that's a great tip and idea! I can just imagine a lightly scented paper to go with your stamp creation. Thanks for sharing this!
Old 05-24-2004
Contributing Member

nice to send to a girlfriend or other female recipitant..........or maybe a special male friend........lol.just play & have fun........i did
Old 05-31-2004
Contributing Member

What was the technique you used. I didn't see the original posted technique, but it sounds nice. I think scented cards would be great. Please tell me what to do or where to find the instructions for the technique sarebear used.
Old 05-31-2004
Contributing Member

Never mind! The next post I looked at had the technique! But using the scented body washes sounds great too. I'll have to try it!
Old 05-31-2004
Contributing Member

im trying hard not to use very expensive shower / body gels......just imagine receiving an envelope .....opening it and getting a lovely waft of your favourite or the recievers perfume.......sealed in the envelope will lengthen the time of the 'scent'
Old 05-31-2004
Super Contributor!

Wow, how did I miss this post? Iggy, that's a great tip!!! And sounds like a lot of fun to do, too. Ooo, I've got some Green Apple Body Wash that is just calling my name.*G*

But just remember, y'all, don't go sending scented creations to those who suffer sinus problems, those scents could start a good sinus headache for some people.
Old 05-31-2004
Contributing Member

sorry id not thought that one through.and i should have as im asthmatic.but i also use tova ........as a fragrance so that non allergenic........ckb is ok too........as is channel 5..........oh what about something like a romantic scent....one your hubby loves you in......and send him an anniversary card........oh im a romantic..............lol....