Club Posh  

Club Home Forum JudiKins Site Posh Projects Member Roster Search Help/FAQ
Go Back   Club Posh > Non-Stamp Products > Rainbow Sponge

Old 01-23-2003
Super Contributor!

Smile Posh Image Magnets

I decided to make some magnets using Posh stamp images. I chose a few stamps, colored them with the marvys and stamped them onto glossy paper. I ran them through the xyron using the magnet cartridge. The images were then burnished along all of the edges and trimmed down. This was the first attempt at using the stamps for making fridge magnets and I am very pleased at how they turned out! For some reason, I thought that it would have been more complicated than what it was (lol)! I posted a picture of them to the Idea Gallery this evening for anyone who would like to see them. My favorites so far are the orca and the humpback whale.

Patricia in FL
Old 01-23-2003
Super Contributor!

Patricia,

Your magnets are GREAT! I really enjoyed your valentine cards, too! Beautiful job!
Old 01-23-2003
Super Contributor!

Love the magnets!!! They all came out so cute... You did a really great job!!! Thanks for sharing.. I need to get a xyron machine... I really liked all of your cards, especially the pink shell card.. It really came out beautiful!!!

sue
Old 01-23-2003
Super Contributor!

Really nice

The magnets are really nice. They are a different and unique way to use your stamps. I really like the way you put them together, and colored them. They are an inspiration for anyone who wants to do something different with their stamps.

Last edited by teatah; 01-24-2003 at 02:33 PM.
Old 01-23-2003
Super Contributor!

Shelby's magnets are great! I love that she photographed them on the refrigerator. Now that shows that they are actually in use!

As for those of us in Florida, we are staying indoors crafting! It is cold outside. Right now we have record breaking cold to rival the time all the oranges froze back in 1989. So, keep the ideas coming because it IS cold here! LOL!
Old 01-24-2003
Super Contributor!

Smile thanks for the lovely comments

Thanks for the lovely comments on my fridge magnets. I almost did not post them (lol)! I think that on the next ones I will not trim the images until I run them through the machine. It would look alot nicer with the white around the edges than the dark.

Jil, you are soooo right about the temperatures here in FL. I am in Jacksonville which is very close to GA. Last night and tonight we are having record cold temps. It is supposed to be in the teens tonight. So, for anyone who thinks that it never gets cold in Florida, it does (lol)! How cold has it been down there?

stamping and trying to keep warm,

Patricia in FL
Old 01-25-2003
Super Contributor!

Thumbs up

Oh Patricia, they came out great! These would make great little 'tag alongs' to go on (or IN) cards!!! What a wonderful idea, thanks so much for sharing!!!
Old 10-09-2004
Super Contributor!

Love the magnets. Very cool idea. I am always looking for something new to try.

Kaybee