Club Posh  

Club Home Forum JudiKins Site Posh Projects Member Roster Search Help/FAQ
Go Back   Club Posh > Non-Stamp Products > Rainbow Sponge

Old 10-13-2005
Super Contributor!

Questions re: Rainbow Sponge products

Hey...after all of this time, I FINALLY bought a Rainbow Sponge kit...I had a 40% off coupon from a chain, and bought it that way. I got the kit that has the Floral Brights and one sponge.

So I was reading the threads here about how to use them, as well as watching the part of "Simply Posh" where Dee uses them. But she was using the metallics, which the chains here do not have...in fact, the one indy store doesn't seem to have much in the way of Posh, either (although I keep suggesting that they change that! ).

So...I NEED the metallics, and I need more sponges. I see that they are not up on Sunday's site yet, so I am asking if these would be something I could order if I called on the phone?

Also, I really would like more video instruction, and am wondering if Dee's various Rainbow Sponge videos/DVDs/books will still be available for purchase, through Sunday or whoever. I see that some of the videos are on Sunday's site, but not all of them. I know that not everything is on the site yet, but I was wondering if these will be eventually...or if I can order them now by telephone.

Thanks!
Old 10-14-2005
Super Contributor!

Hmm, not sure, Christine, but I think that all the CURRENT videos and DVD's will eventually make it to the Sunday site. But remember, some of Dee's videos are OLD...and no longer in production, so those won't make it to Sunday.*Wink*

As for the Rainbow Inks, I'm sure that Sunday is going to carry 'em, so calling just might do the trick...UNLESS they have to wait for them to be entered into the system for inventory purposes or something.*wink* But a call sure wouldn't hurt.*wink*
Old 10-15-2005
Angels are all around us.

there are some of Dee's sponging books as well as her stamps on the Plaid web site.Even on sale!!. You can be sur I got them. Just put Posh in once you are in their web site, also go to ebay and put posh in . I have gotten some of Dee's retired stamps for a very good price. Hope this helps you,
Blessings
Old 10-15-2005
Super Contributor!

Hmmm...kinda like "wink wink, nudge nudge"?*ROFL* (Sorry, that's my poor take off on Monty Python!*ROFL*)
Old 10-15-2005
Super Contributor!

I just came from the all night media/ plaid enterprises website and found they have a lot of Dee's stamps there. SOme were even clearance priced. So,as mentioned above, you may want to go there to find some of the stamps and other posh impressions items that you can't find at Sunday. It's worth a try, and is another avenue to go to.
Old 10-15-2005
Proud to be British

Unfortunately for anyone living outside America ( not sure about Canada) Plaid do not do international shipping. At least Posh always did that for us.
Hugs Joan
Old 10-15-2005
Super Contributor!

Send a message via AIM to mcmoore
Joan, that's terrible! If you ever need anything....I'd ship it over to you! Just let me know.
Old 10-16-2005
Super Contributor!

OH, same here, Joan!!! Just say the word!!!
Old 10-16-2005
Super Contributor!

Thank you, Lacieluv! I just went and ordered all of Dee's closeout videos and books that were on the Plaid site, including the Rainbow Sponge one. Looking forward to getting them!
Old 10-17-2005
Proud to be British

Mary and Char, that is VERY kind of you to offer to ship them for me. In the past my dear friend Barb Efflandt has been kind enough to do just that, but sometimes I feel I might be imposing especially as I know how busy her job keeps her.
Still now I have another two mail friends, bless you.
Thank you so much for offering. I shall definately bear you both in mind if I get another urge to order more stamping goodies from Plaid :-)
Big hugs Joan
Old 10-17-2005
Super Contributor!

Send a message via AIM to mcmoore
Anytime my dear! Just let me know! I'm always glad to enable someones stamping urges!! LOL!
Old 10-18-2005

Bashful

Yes, would you believe I am bashful. I am just starting to experment with cards and if any of you would do me the favor of mailing me one to my house so I can see it up close and personal, please send me a private email and I will give you my address.
Blessings
Old 10-25-2005
Super Contributor!

I ordered ALL of the closeout Posh instructional stuff from Plaid, and it arrived yesterday. I got "Rubber Stamping With Dee Gruenig" videos Volumes 1 & 2, as well as a "Magical Rainbow Sponge" book and another neat book called "Make A Posh Impression With Rubber Stamping". All were half off the original retail.

I watched the first of the videos this morning, and it finally got me to take out that sponge kit and start playing. (I also managed to find the Earth Tones kit at a store, but need to call Sunday for metallics and additional sponges.) This video was where Dee introduced using Inkabilities with the compressed sponges...in older videos, she used them with Marvys. The instruction on this video was just what I needed to get me going with this!

I will buy any Dee book or video that I can find...I just can't get enough of her!

Thanks for all the good advice about the sponging stuff!
Old 10-26-2005
Super Moderator
Ask Me Questions - We're here to help!

Christine your example in the gallery of Posh Rainbow Sponging is very nice great job.............Blossom
Old 10-26-2005

Thumbs up Sponging products

Dee's sponging products are up on SI now!!
I sure wish she would put some new EZ stamps up, already have her others. I am in the process of unmounting my wood stamps and putting them on EZ mount. Finally getting the hang of it. If you deceide to do this I highly recommend getting the new longer scissors fromSI for this, I have both pairs and use both pairs. Her sponging book and DVDs are up also,
Blessings,