Club Posh  

Club Home Forum JudiKins Site Posh Projects Member Roster Search Help/FAQ
Go Back   Club Posh > Stamping in our Lives > Stamping Stories & Stamp Chat

Old 5 Days Ago
Super Contributor!

Yes, it is fun to go back into your stash and use things that you have not used in a long time. It is like it is new again! Have fun, Wendy!

April
Old 1 Day Ago
Super Contributor!

April, hooray for you. Have fun. I had a great time at Stampaway and we just got to see Judi. She had a flight out and we just caught her before she left. It was a good talk as she wasn't trying to do demos. We got to sit with her and have a nice conversation. I have decided that this was my last Stampaway. It was too hard for both Ann and me. My getting around was harder than last year. She has stairs to her apartment and stairs are the hardest for me. Also I think Ann was worried each time I walked around. I will miss Ann and Go-Go, and Judi, but I think it's for the best. I did get something new to try and that is foil. I have the Minc machine, so I will be using something I haven't used for a while with some new stuff. Maybe I will find a way to get to Novi or Birch Run and not have to take that long bus trip to Cinci.
Old 11 Hours Ago
Super Contributor!

Kay, I am glad you got to go to Stamp Away and that you got to talk to Judi. I miss seeing Judi down our way. We are having the Scrap and Stamp Art Tour come here to our city this year in Sept! We have not had a stamp show here in many years. This will be a very small show, but at least it is here! I hope they keep returning too. We all have to go to Georgia for most of the shows.

April